CBC Students aims to make disciples of young men and women in grades 6-12 by God’s Word in a safe and fun environment.
WHEN WE MEET
FIRST WEDNESDAYS - Every 1st Wednesday of the month we host our BIG Youth Group meeting from 6-8:30pm. We eat a meal, sing, and pray followed by a time of teaching led by a CBC elder. After all that... we usually end the evening with an epic game hosted by one of our 'game masters'. Always feel free to bring a friend.
SMALL GROUPS - On 2nd, 3rd and 4th Wednesdays of the month we meet from 7-9PM for our small groups. The students are led in a discussion about last Sunday's sermon text by an adult member of CBC (we have several consistent Youth Group Volunteer leaders). We usually wrap up small groups by 8pm and enjoy hanging out for an hour or so afterwards. Parents are welcome to come and participate with their student(s). Always feel free to bring a friend.
FIFTH WEDNESDAYS - We are OFF from Youth Group any time we have a 5th Wednesday in the month. Time to catch up on chores and homework ;)
GOALS FOR STUDENTS
- To grow in the knowledge of the whole Bible
- To root them in sound doctrine
- To equip them for a lifetime of following Jesus in the world
- To enjoy fellowship and friendship in a safe environment
- To respond in faith and repentance to the gospel
- To learn what it looks like to be a faithful member of a local church
- To bear spiritual fruit for the glory of God and the good of his Church
- To have fun!
Please email our super cool youth director, Jono Brooks at email@example.com if you would like for your student to attend CBC Students and/or if you would like to volunteer on our discipleship team.